The first wine tasting course in English for Enotecheamilano.it
Learn how to enjoy wine and understand the basics of winemaking: 5 sessions with a competent and entertaining wine educator. Every meeting is made of two parts: the first dedicated to theory, the second dedicated to tasting 3 different wines served “blind”.
- History of wine and basic of tasting: why has wine been interwoven with the history of human being for millennia? How do you taste wine? Is it good or not?
- In the vineyards: what are the elements that determine the quality of the grapes? What are the main grape varieties?
- In the cellar: what are the main method to make still wine? What are the effects of cellar operations on the quality of wine?
- Sparkling wine: What are the main methods to make sparkling wine and what are the characteristics of the wine?
- Sweet wines and pairing principles: how do you make sweet wines? How do you pair food with wine (or wine with people)?
Michele Mirtini (WSET Diploma candidate e Wine Educator)
Starting Monday October 9th 2017 at 20.30 then every Monday (October 16th, 23rd, 30th, November 6th)
The course costs 150€ and it is open to everyone interested in wine (above 18 years old)
You can register now at Ciz Cantina e Cucina, Viale Premuda, 44 Milano or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ciz Cantina e Cucina
Viale Premuda, 44 Milano – Phone no. 02 2318 9915 – email@example.com